06 Nov How do citizens of the Central Asia feel?
Central Asia Barometer launched the 4th wave of research in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. Purpose of the case study is determining the attitude of citizens to internal and external changes and phenomena. 1 500 citizens from each country involved to research, what makes 7 500 residents of Central Asia.
The research concerns the following aspects:
- Wellbeing of respondents and households
- Problems in the country and community
- Attitude towards foreign countries and their leaders
- Attitudes towards terrorism and extremism
- Religious affiliation and norms
- Sources of news, usage of the Internet, media and social networks
- Possession and usage of a computer, mobile phone, and other information and communication devices.
- National and ethnic identity of citizens
Results of research will be available by the end of December, 2018