24 May Survey: Public Opinion Poll (Wave 5)
Central Asia Barometer is conducting the 5th wave of research in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan at the moment. Purpose of the case study is determining the attitude of citizens to internal and external changes and phenomena. 1 500 citizens from each country involved to research, what makes 7 500 residents of Central Asia.
The research concerns the following aspects:
- Wellbeing of respondents and households
- Problems in the country and community
- Attitude towards foreign countries and their leaders
- Attitudes towards terrorism and extremism
- Religious affiliation and norms
- Sources of news, usage of the Internet, media and social networks
- Possession and usage of a computer, mobile phone, and other information and communication devices.
- National and ethnic identity of citizens
For results of research please connect via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +996 312 979 295.