11 Dec Job opportunity. Executive Director
“Central Asia Barometer” is an organization that specializes in sociological research.
We study opinions and perceptions of the population across all Central Asian countries.
We invite professional and advanced specialist to fill the vacant position of an Executive Director!
We are in search of a leader with a high level of managerial competencies who is ready to develop and increase the awareness of the organization at the local and global level.
We are looking for a following skills:
- Completed Higher education (in the field of sociology, political science or related sciences);
- English proficiency not lower than advanced;
- Strong management skills (experience in developing strategic and operational work plans);
- Strong communication skills (business negotiations, correspondence);
- Public speaking and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of Internet marketing methods and tools;
- Experience in preparing applications and proposals for grants and other funding sources.
- Persistence in achieving goals
- Organization in work
- Internal discipline
- Healthy ambitions
- Striving for continuous growth and self-development
- Sales and subscriptions
- Marketing and customers
- New projects
- Strategic partnership
- Service Providers
- Interactions with professional associations
- Team building
- A huge “field” for the implementation of ideas and personal ambitions;
- Long term Stable and dynamic work;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Opportunity for professional development, regular trainings and cheerful corporate events;
- Job in a modern and comfortable office;
- Friendly professional team.
+996 312 979 295