21 июн New vacancy
Central Asia Barometer is currently looking for a highly professional and skilled individual to fill its vacancy of Director of Marketing and Communications.
Incumbent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Marketing of CAB and its services among potentially interested organizations in Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia and worldwide
- Preparation and support of tender proposals and bids
- Preparation and support of grant applications, proposals for sponsorship and other funding
- Development and implementation of subscription
- Strategic communications and partner networks — world barometers, world large survey organizations, universities, business corporations etc.
Specific tasks and activities:
- Participation in annual strategic planning at Central Asia Barometer
- Preparation and support of proposals and bids for applicable tenders in Kyrgyzstan and Central Asia.
- Preparation and support of grant applications, application for sponsorship and other funding.
- Development of presentations and promotional materials, such as booklets etc.
- Development of subscription program and collateral materials, marketing of the subscription program to interested organizations.
- Contacts and communications with related organizations, institutions and media.
- Customer relationship management: development and update of a data base and contact list of organizations, foundations and institutions, which relate to the CAB (clients, partners, sponsors etc.)
- Reach out to clients and partners on a regular basis using different modes (emails, personal meetings, phone calls etc.).
- Preparation of news, informational and marketing materials for the website and social media pages. Administration of the CAB website and social media pages.
- Attending and participation in related round tables, conferences and seminars.
- Higher education in sociology, political science, business or related areas.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in such areas as marketing, social marketing, communications or research and data analysis.
- Excellent spoken and written Russian and English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong motivation and commitment
- Ability to work independently
- Dynamic and progressive work in promoting and developing a single barometer in identifying social sentiment in Central Asia.
- Expand your horizons by communicating with other countries.
- Long-term cooperation period.
- Comfortable working conditions.
- Worthy reward based on the work results.
+996 (312) 979 295
+1 647 639 3970